Embedded Analytics Webinar Series: Discovering the Value of Embedded Analytics – May 7
Embedded Analytics are quickly becoming more than just a “nice-to-have” solution and are instead viewed as a critical capability to help empower customers. The OSI Digital Embedded Analytics Webinar Series will explore the value of implementing embedded analytics and what it takes to successfully execute these projects efficiently and effectively for your organization.
Webinar 1: Discovering the Value of Embedded Analytics (Empowering Customers)
This webinar presents a unique opportunity for C-Level executives to better understand why embedding analytical content within purpose-built business process applications can help meet key business goals of market differentiation, data monetization and customer acquisition/retention. Hear key learnings on how our customers leverage embedded analytics within their applications to better understand customer behavior, gain a competitive advantage and drive new revenue streams.
- DATE: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
- TIME: 10 – 10:40 am (PDT)
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover why leading companies are implementing embedded analytics solutions for greater return on investment
- View real-life examples of embedded analytics and understand what it takes to be successful
- Hear from OSI Digital’s leading data analytics experts on why embedded analytics make good business sense
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Strategy Officer, Product Manager
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Technology Officer, VP of Technology, VP of Development
- Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Sales/Marketing, Director of Sales/Marketing
Please register now to secure your spot for this essential webinar.
Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Webinars in this Series:
- Tuesday, May 21: Preparing for an Embedded Analytics Implementation
- Tuesday, June 4: Visual Design Best Practices for Embedded Analytics
- Tuesday, June 18: Seamless Integration of Embedded Analytics
- Tuesday, June 25: Provisioning a Robust, Scalable, and Secure Embedded Analytics Platform
In Partnership With: