Embedded Analytics Webinar Series: Seamless Integration – June 18
The OSI Digital Embedded Analytics Webinar Series explores the value of implementing embedded analytics and what it takes to successfully execute these projects efficiently and effectively for your organization.
Webinar 4: Seamless Integration of Embedded Analytics
This webinar presents a unique opportunity for technical resources to learn how embedded analytics can enable integrated user authentication for improved permissions management and user-based, row-level security. Attendees will gain insights on how to leverage the Tableau REST API for seamless metadata management.
- DATE: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- TIME: 10:00 – 10:45 am (PDT)
What You’ll Learn:
- Get a first-hand view of Tableau REST API concepts and use cases
- Take in a portal demonstration and hear about the leading technologies and platforms available to you
- Hear about experiences from OSI Digital’s customers to learn what it takes to be successful with embedded analytics for greater ROI
- Gain insights from OSI Digital’s leading data analytics experts with deep experience on external-facing embedded analytics implementations
Who Should Attend?
- Product Manager
- Chief Data Officer, VP/Director of Business Intelligence
- VP of Technology, VP of Development, Director of Development
- Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Sales/Marketing, Director of Sales/Marketing
Please register now to secure your spot for this essential webinar.
Mark Your Calendars for the last Webinar in this Series:
- Webinar 5 – Tuesday, June 25: Provisioning a Robust, Scalable, and Secure Embedded Analytics Platform
In Partnership With: