Lessons on Rapid, Low-Code App Development – April 30, Boston
Join the OSI Digital and Dell Boomi learning series to gain insights on how to extend your application and data integration processes with workflow automation.
Connecting People, Applications & Data
Dell Boomi Flow is a modern cloud-based low-code application development and workflow automation tool. Using drag and drop based declarative tooling, users can create engaging experiences and customer journeys to automate simple and sophisticated processes to efficiently drive their business goals.
Flow uses Boomi platform’s extensive connectivity to extend application and data integration capabilities to workflow-based business applications, online/offline mobile apps, and web portals. Boomi Flow’s API-first architecture provides users with enormous control to meet customers’ exact needs.
- Learn how to rapidly build and deploy mobile applications or embedded workflows without the need for extensive coding
- Discover tools that will help you increase the adoption of processes by providing easy-to-use forms that adapt to any device
- Gain first-hand insights from experienced OSI Digital and Dell Boomi platform experts who can help you improve your customer journeys with low-code development
- DATE: April 30, 2019
- TIME: 12:00 – 2:00 pm (EDT), Lunch is provided
- LOCATION: Russell House Tavern, 14 John F. Kennedy St., Cambridge, MA 02138
Please register today to secure your spot for this lunch and learn event.
Learn more about OSI Digital’s Application Integration solutions.
In Partnership with: