OSI Customers Showcase Cloud Implementation Excellence at #OracleMBX
From March 19-21, over 6,000 finance, human resources and supply chain leaders will converge at Oracle’s Modern Business Experience event in Las Vegas.
OSI Digital customers, Dexcom and F5 Networks, will take center stage as they share case study insights on how they partnered with OSI Digital to efficiently and effectively execute cloud implementations to drive business results. Join the following sessions:
SESSION 1: Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud: Customer Success Case Study [CON2089]
In this session, hear directly from F5 Networks about their success using Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud within their organizations to optimize and streamline cross-border trade, restricted party screening, and compliance and discuss how they have achieved greater visibility and control of their global trade. F5 will share insights on how they partnered with trusted system integrator, OSI Digital to deliver on their digital transformation efforts.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CIO, VP/Department Head, Director of Department/Cost Center, Line of Business Analyst
- SPEAKERS: Jason Gomberg – F5 Networks, Maria Matheny, Director Product Strategy – Oracle, Evelyn Mei, Product Strategy Manager – Oracle, Ann Strickland, WW Export Program Manager – Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- DATE: Thursday, March 21, 9:00 – 9:50 AM
- LOCATION: South Pacific H – North Convention Center
SESSION 2: Oracle Supply Chain Planning Cloud for SMB: Customer Success [CON2141]
In this session, learn how your peers in small and mid-size businesses have utilized Oracle Supply Chain Planning Cloud to unify forecasting, inventory, and supply planning, and interactively balance demand and supply. Dexcom will share insights on how they partnered with OSI Digital to deliver a solution that enhanced their understanding of supply chain details across business units, simplified planning and improved overall supply chain efficiency.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: VP/Department Head, Director of Department/Cost Center, Line of Business Analyst
- SPEAKERS: Mike Lavaglio, Director Of Supply Planning – Dexcom, Pradeep Balebail, Product Strategy Director – Oracle
- DATE: Thursday, March 21, 01:45 PM – 02:35 PM
- LOCATION: South Pacific C – North Convention Center
Interested in Becoming a Cloud Hero?
Connect with Diby Mukherjee, Practice Leader, Business Applications at OSI Digital, and Brian Johnson, Solution Director, OSI Digital, to schedule onsite meetings while at #OracleMBX. Talk to us to learn how we can help you accelerate your cloud implementation efforts for greater ROI.
Register for the #OracleMBX event today!